Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Thursday, August 24, 2006

    Pictures that we took on day of the chalet =D
    Sorry for the late update.. I'm damn lazy la..



    THE KIDS PLAYING GAME.. =D


    ALL OF THIS CHOCOLATES CAUSED ME TO BE SICK =(


    WE HAD THIS MUCH OF ALCOHOL THERE.


    DRANK TOO MUCH AND I'M TIRED


    WHEN I WAS SLEEPING.. THEY DISTURBED ME -.-


    I WOKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING..
    THEN I WENT TO ATE MAC.. PANG SEH YICHELLE =/


    ESCAPE TIME !!


    ESCAPE TIME !! 2


    YICHELLE AND I.


    FLYING WITHOUT WINGS.
    BUT MACHINE.


    TWO XIAO ZHA BO -.-


    WAN XUI, XIN NI AND I.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: