Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Sunday, August 27, 2006

    This really bad thing happened in Maple..
    This girl drop her glove and I took it..
    Was damn happy la.. Cause I need that =D
    She keep scolding me, whisper to me and disturb me..
    I got no mood to train..
    SO....

    I had fun conferencing with Deborah, Yenping and Ricky just now.. =D
    Talking craps ?? Lols... Yenping ass..
    Like Ricky just say.. Don't be shy..
    I can help you with it..

    Tomorrow I have common test..
    Mathematics and Mother Tongue.. _|_
    I'm going to fail.. Anyone is willing to let me copy please... =D
    Oh my gohhhhhhh.. I don't know what to do..
    I can't wait for Thursday...I'm meeting all my primary schoolmates..


    COME BACK TO ME


    WOW THEY ARE RELLY AWESOME.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: