Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Friday, September 08, 2006

    I didn't blog this few days because I was not at home..
    On the 6th of September, we supposed to have a BBQ..
    We met up at Ricky's house..
    Kenneth, Zhi Qiang, Jimmy, Brent and Rui Wen was there..
    All of us was like errr... No mood to BBQ !
    Brent bought the chicken wings, satays and other food already..
    So we decided to change the BBQ to next next day [7SEP]
    SO ! We decided to go out..
    We went to Causeway Point.
    They went to catch a movie.
    We bought ticket first..
    We watched "Monster House".
    While waiting for the time to pass for the movie, we went to have our lunch..
    We went to Long John Slivers', but there's no seats..
    Then we went to KFC, also have no seats.
    So we went Mac, we found some seats in 5 minutes..
    We sat down.. BUT all of us don't want eat mac..
    So we went to Mos Burger..
    And we found a small little squeezy seat..
    We squeeze like shit.. =[
    Then Angie and Rui Wen's friends came.. [Sorry I forgotton her name =D]
    Ricky have this idea of random pick out movie seats..
    So Ricky tear out the ticket out then we suffer..
    When we were in the theater Rui Wen sat with Brent..
    He screamed and shouted like mad ! ;x
    So she went to the back and sat with Angie..
    That was a nice show.. Quite exciting.. =D
    After the show, we went to OMH togther..
    And the girls went home..
    After the OMH walk..
    We walked to 888 went to had some drinks..
    Then Kennth went home..
    John and Jimmy also went home..
    Ricky, Zhi Qiang and I, we cabed to Ricky house..
    We went to his house and ton..
    They played maple as Ricky's house have 2 computers..
    4 am plus we went out to have supper..
    SCARY THING HAPPENED =/
    Then we went back to Ricky's house and they continued playing maple..











    I went back home at 3pm plus..
    I Woke up at around that time..
    Then went back home to bathe and changed..
    Then I went online.. Mapling..
    I met up at Ricky's house again..
    Kenneth, Ricky and I..
    We went supermarket and bought charcoal and fire starter..
    When we reached then they realised that they had not buy lots of stuff yet..
    We gone crazy and ran around the place.. -.-
    Kennth, John and I took Angie, Rui Wen and her friend's shoes..
    We hid their shoes in a place..
    They got so pissed in the end, so we returned thier shoes and went home..
    9 pm plus they wanted to go OMH AGAIN !
    K ! I'm bored of that place..
    We saw a car drove in OMH.
    When we walked in..
    We saw one guy not wearing anything and kissing a girl.. -.-
    The girls wear so hell scared..
    Then we went oppside the OMH... Police car drove in ! At 11 pm.
    What The Fuck !! I got screen for the first time.. -.-
    We had 11 people there..
    When the police let us go..
    We all went to 888 and had drinks.. LOL!
    Zhi Qiang, Kenneth, Ricky and I we cabed to Causeway Point to meet Jowena and Yenping..
    Crazy over there.. They took off my shoes -.-
    I ran around barefoot..
    Kenneth and I took a cab back home..
    Zhi Qiang and Ricky sent Yenping home..
    End here.. I'm going to chiong MAPLE !!












    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: