Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, September 19, 2006

    I'm stressed ! I'm stressed about MAPLE !
    I had not enough sleep for this few days..
    I didn't go school today..
    Last Friday I didn't go because..
    When I was on my way to school..
    I was late.. I saw lots of people walking forward..
    I guessed there is a hair check..
    I was with Lester, Altaz and Kai..
    So, we skipped school =x
    We went to Mac and had our breakfast..
    I'm feeling so damn tired now... ARGGG..
    Probably tomorrow I'm going to get my 3rd job already =D
    Oh yah.. I just changed my blogskin..
    Please comment on it.. Thanks =]
    I'm going to school tomorrow..
    So ya..I'm going get my sleep now.


    MY RETARD FRIEND =D
    [SOMETIME] I'M RETARD TOO.


    MY MAPLE SCREEN SCREEN SHOT. [CLICK ON THE PICTURE]






    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: