Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Thursday, September 14, 2006

    This blog is like SO DEAD..
    I didn't update because I have no time to..
    I didn't even have time to play Maple okie ! =/

    Happy belated birthday to Jensen and Min Yuan..
    Celebrated Jensen's birthday on the 10th September.
    I went to town with Rachel, Ricky Jensen and Joanne..
    We went to Cinelesuire and bought our movie tickets, We watched Little Man..
    NC-16 ! I bought my brother's IC =p
    We still had some time left..
    So we took a cab to Plaza Singapura and went to the arcade..
    Then they played House of The Dead 4.
    Playing Basketball was fun =D
    We rushed back to Cinelesuire because we were late for the movie..
    After the movie we went to have our dinner.
    We haven't even buy Jensen's birthday cake yet..
    So we planned.. Rachel and I, both of us went to buy his cake..
    Ricky and Jownne accompanied him to the arcade..
    He wanted to follow us..
    Rachel and I went to the customer service counter and asked is there any cake shop around.
    We went around.. But most of the shops were closed..
    So we just anyhow buy.
    We went outside and lighted the candles..
    After we finish eating the cake..
    We went back to the arcade and play..
    We waited for Zhi Qiang to come..
    We went to play Pool !
    They taught me how to play.. =D
    I'm still a noob..
    We took the night rider and a cab to OCH ! =D
    I reached home around 7 am plus..
    And then I went to sleep straightaway !

    On 11th September..
    I didn't go school..
    I met up with Ricky under my block..
    Then we went to Causeway Point and meet Le Wei..
    We went to Mac while waiting for Zhi Qiang..
    Ricky wanted to go home and get changed..
    Le Wei wanted to buy MC..
    So I followed Ricky.
    And Zhi Qiang followed Le Wei..
    They called us and say there's lots of people..
    So I slacked at Ricky house.
    Played Maple, O2Jam and Kong Kong Sea =D
    We were bored..
    So we went down to the clinic and looked for them..
    Then we cabed to [dunno what the place called]..
    Then we played Pool..
    We walked to Dhoby Ghaut MRT station..
    We went to PC bunk and played Maple then we went to play at thhe arcade..
    Zhi Qiang went to meet his dad..
    I was so tired.. My eyes were closing..
    I didn't sleep for the whole day..
    We took MRT to orchard then we walked to Far East Plaza..
    I went to cut my hair..
    We waited for Kenneth and Shi Hao to come..
    Kenneth went to cut his hair..
    So we waited for him.. Then we took a train back home and I went to SLEEP !!!



    BEFORE I GOT MY HAIR CUT.


    IN THE CAB.


    MY NEW HAIR CUT.


    BACK VIEW.


    LE WEI, RICKY, KENNETH, SHI HAO, ISAAC.


    RICKY, LE WEI AND I.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: