|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Sunday, September 03, 2006 This few days is so boring..
Rot at home.. Nothing much.. Doing nothing but chiong maple maple maple and maple =D Yesterday night, I went to eat supper with Yee Ting, Brent and Ricky.. We went at 2 am plus to Admiraty Mac and had supper.. Lols.. So sick of Mac know.. Seriously.. Nothing much happen.. I'm just here to update.. ;x Conferencing with Angie, Ricky, Brent and Yee Ting =D They are fucking bullying me now. They sucks _|_ haha ;D Only Angie didn't bully me.. Angie is good =D I'm going to cook maggi mee now.. HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY. RECENT PICTURE THAT I TOOK IN MAPLE WITH YEE TING.
| 1:18 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |