Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Wednesday, September 06, 2006

    This stupid thing happened..
    Yesterday, I wanted to test my phone to send out message.
    So I sms-ed to myself..
    I wrote Hi..
    But I recieved that message today.
    I forgot that I had sent the sms..
    So I replied to myself.. Who are you..=/
    Oh my God ! What the hell la.. I can't believe it !
    I don't even know my own hp no..
    How stupid..

    I went to 7-eleven with Ricky just now..
    I bought two Maple pre-paid card...
    Actually, I wanted to buy Paris Hilton's album..
    But I spent all my money on the Maple pre-paid card.. =]
    I changed my durian hair..
    To this big hair.. =D
    I was quite crazy over Maple this few days..

    Sorry people.. I'm too lazy to reply to my tags.. =D
    Don't blame me.. =/
    And God will bless you..


    BEFORE AND AFTER






    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: