Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Sunday, September 24, 2006

    Well...Yesterday was fine.
    Jowena and Huilin asked me to accompany them to Woodlands library to study..
    So I was like [=.=] How cool.. Ask me out to library..
    I meet them later..
    I was chating with Yengping on MSN and she wanted to go too..
    So we met up together..and to the library..
    Well..It's like fucking boring !
    After they study. I guess they also didn't study much.
    We went to KFC to have our dinner..
    Yenping want us to accompany her to her friend's birthday party..
    Huiling went home. Jowena, Yenping and I took a train to Yio Chu Kang.
    Then We took a bus to Yenping's friend house..
    When we reached there, we dare not go in..
    A lots of people that we don't know.. Yea..
    I heard that Zoe is there too.. COOL!
    Then I saw Nana jie =D
    We went to the see-saw and slack..
    We got cheated there..
    Yenping say go there awhile.. In the end.. =.=
    Then around 11 pm plus.. We took a train back together..
    I didn't ton because I was tired..
    When I was walking down to the interchange, I saw Ricky..
    Then we went home together..
    Dad bought supper home ;D



    JOWENA AND I.


    YENPING STUDYING.


    KIDS PLAYING.


    YENPING AND I. [I HAVEN'T GET READY]


    JOWENA AND YENPING. [I'M BUSYING EATING]


    YENPING AND I. [CAN SEE MY BIG PIMPLE T_T]


    JOWENA, PIG and ZOE.


    ZOE AND JOWENA. [AHAHA JOWENA ON THE PHONE]





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: