|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Saturday, September 30, 2006 YESTERDAY..
was my first day of school of this week.. School was so bored as usual.. Thank God that I was late for school that day.. There's hair check in the morning.. Even Kenneth's hair got caught.. His hair is like the shortest is our class.. And he is one of the guai kia in my class.. I went school and I can't belive his hair is like that.. Totally like shit ! The bloody OM don't even know how to cut hair.. Then still want to be kapo ! When I was on my way to canteen.. OM was walking up.. He looked at my hair ! And I thought he's going ask me come or something.. But he didn't.. =] Maths lesson was so cool ! I seldom do my work in maths lesson. Most of the time I was either sleeping or talking.. But today was so diffrent.. I done my work.. Yea.. It's like SO EASY ! [ Only that topic ;x ] Most of the class supposed to be dismissed at 4pm today.. And my class was one of it.. We can't go out of the school by the front gate. As there are security guards there.. So everyone in our school knows that there's this hole behind our school.. My friends and I went there.. A lot people was there !! But there's one nerdy old security guard.. But she just stand there.. = =" The people there all don't dare to run out.. But my friends and I did =x Then we ran all the way to the bus-stop.. =DDD STUPID !! By the way, we had nothing to do in class also.. So might as well go home.. So stupid.. It's a waste of my time in school............. When I reached home.. I tried logging into Maple.. Maple is having maintenance for more than 12 hours.. It's alright now.. There's a disconnection problem yesterday. And I was doing party quest and they kept disconnecting us !! Haha there's no problem now.. =D I saw GM at the free market today ! =/ Damn cool.. GM is so cool !!!! TODAY.. I reached school at 10 plus.. I was really tired.. Actually I didn't wanted to go school. But I need to pass up my work.. The work will be included into our mid year.. So.... =D Our class was choosen for this fliming for don't know what.. When school dismissed at 11.30.. Our class have to stay back to flim this video.. There was like 8 teachers.. and 2 camera man.. It's like so weird.. And It's a waste of our time.. I made this. http://www.maplesea.com/ranking/ranking_overall.aspx Check out this web.. Got this from Maple Sea home page.. I went to search all my good Maple buddies and I edited it.. GRACE AND I SCREAMING OVER THE MSN LIKE MAD !
| 2:34 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |