|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Sunday, October 22, 2006 Fucking shit just reached home.
Went out and ton just now. Going to have my rest first.. I shall blog later yea byeee :DDDDD ----------- It's 9pm plus.. I just woke up not long ago. I had less than 12 hours of sleep.. Not enough =D Yesterday I went out with Ricky, Brent and Zhi Qiang.. We went to Bedok and met Wendy and (I'll find out her name later). Then we took train down to Tampines.. Zhi Qiang and I was hungry.. We both went to eat Chicken Cutlet while they went to smoke. Then we took bus and went to OCH ! OCH again -.- No change at all. No ghost too. We went Tampines Park after that.. Then we went to the coffee shop for some drink and rotiprata.. We saw lots of ah gua.. One of them wore push up bra wor without shirt =/ Then we went back to the park. Ran around.. There's one kid came and asked us "You want to play firework". We said okie.. He went to take.. And the kid was like sooooo ........ When he said knnbccb !!! We was like O.O! And he was like 9 years old only la.. We waited for sunrise but too bad.. The fucking haze blocked the sun.. We can't see the sun out there.. ZHI QIANG, RICKY AND I. SAW THIS AT THE BUS-TOP. I LICKED IT AND BRENT KISSED IT. BLUR. KATHERINE, WENDY, RICKY, BRENT, ISAAC, ZHI QIANG. WHERE THE HELL IS THE SUN? WENDY ANDI. I LOOK TIRED. ZHI QIAN, WENDY AND I.
| 9:21 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |