|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Sunday, October 29, 2006 I didn't blog for so long..
I got enough sick now.. Bad flu, sore throat and cough. so I was on the bed for like 3days already. Start blogging on 25 October. I didn't sleep because I'm scared I can't wake up. I met Kenneth and Min Yuan at the parade square. Then I went up to class to get my report book from that bitch. She said that I'm very lucky. Because I passed my English. And it's so unfair because my classmates's percentage are higher than me.. She said that I've a bad attitude. I only give attitude to those who gave attitude to me.. She gave me a Fair for my conduct ! Fucking bitch. Come on la.. Her attitude is worse than anyone. After school, I went home immediately went to sleep. Afternoon.. I went to town with Ricky, Kenneth and Brent. They went to cut their hair. Then after that, we shopped around Far East Plaza. We went eat Long John Slivers' for dinner. Zoe came to meet us.. Then I went to Ricky house to dye our hair.. I didn't know it's so ugly la.. I regret it.. :( Thank you Zoe for helping to dye my hair.. The colour sucks. =(( Then I ton at Ricky house.. We went to have roti prata for supper.. Then I went back and I went to sleep already.. They played Dota.. KENNETH, ZOE, RICKY AND GHOST. [ZOE WENT INTO BOY'S TOILET] KENNETH, BRENT, RICKY, ZOE, ISAAC ZOE AND I RICKY AND I KENNETH AND I BRENT AND I THE COLOUR SUCKS. SCREAMMMM. I submitted 2 blogskins to blogskin.com It don't really look good. Please help to rate and comment on it. Thanks :) http://blogskins.com/info/115661 http://blogskins.com/info/115823
| 4:18 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |