Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Thursday, October 19, 2006

    I got back some of my end of year examination results today..
    And I passed my English only.. That's what I know..
    When that bitch came into the class my best friend and I was sad la..
    She told us 5 people in the class were going retain and all that shit la.
    So I guess I'm one of them..
    Ming Yuan keep cursing me la..
    He told me, that bitch sure hate you damn much la..
    Because I threw my hp at her before, and I shouted "SHUT UP" at her before and and and..
    My conduct is fucking shit la.
    It's like so not fair laaaaaaaaa..
    I don't want such fucking form teacher like this.. _|_
    Only help people to retain T_T
    And not going to push us up..

    FUCK IT..

    School today was like shit..
    I was late . I reached school at 9.01 am.
    And I waited for Lester for about 40 mins ++
    I was damn bored so I went to school myself..
    We were watching some lame cartoon in class.


    PATRICK FOUND A NEW FRIEND...IT'S BARNEY





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: