|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Monday, October 23, 2006 I received a few sms today.
1. Isaac me retain [I was tired so I thought he said Isaac you retain.] 2. Isaac you failed [Kenneth send me this and he was lying] 3. You pass your exams.You can promote to sec 3. [Alicia send me this] I was damn happy la. When I was in the bus. SO great ! Next year I can wear long pants laaaaa :DD Finally my IC is done :D I met Vanessa and Emily at Bishan. They went there to study first.. We went to J8 awhile. Went to use the toilet there =x Then we took train down to Lavender. I took photos for my IC. And I asked the person to edit away my pimple and pimple scars.. They used Photoshop somemore.. And I learned a new skill =D After my IC was done.. We took train to Bugis.. We went to Yoshinoya and had our lunch. Then we shopped around Bugis Junction.. I saw this fucking nice jacket at Topshop. I'm so desperate to have it.. I want it. So I'm gonna SAVE MONEY ! Walked, walked, walked Shopped, shopped, shopped Eat, eat, eat Then we went to Bugis Street and I bought a new tee. Today I spent a lot of money on food. Then we went to the new building "Icon" next to Bugis Junction. It's like so dead.. Not much store there.. Everyone was like slacking there. Before we went to take train, we went to Cold Storage. I bought a cup noodle from JAPAN. And they bought Wasabi cracker intro by Emily.. We went to sit at a corner and shared the Wasabi cracker. It's like sooooo nice . Super ! Sweet, hot and crispy. Then we took train back home. zzzzzzz in the train. I conferenced with Kenneth, Lester and Tammy just now.. Now I'm eating my cup noodles.. =DD EDITED. NEW PHOTOSHOP SKILL LEARNED FROM XIXIAN. THIS IS THE PICTURE FOR MY IC. [THATS NOT MY NAIL.] TALK TALK TALK. ME, ME, ME, ME, ME AND ME. SUPER NICE CUP NOODLE. PIKACHU SUSHI. WE WERE SAYING SURE NOT NICE.
| 11:05 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |