Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, October 24, 2006

    I went town today with Emily and Vanessa.
    Was late because when I was styling my hair.
    I took too much wax and my hair it's like all stick together..
    Like those ah pei hair.. So I went to wash it..
    Then I style again.. I washed it again because the back didn't wash properly..
    Heng everyone was late arh. If not sure get scolding =x
    When we reached Orchard..
    We went to Cineleisure and bought Death Note movie tickets.
    Then we went to Sakae Ramen and had Tonkatsu rice set..Usual meal.
    After that we went to Takashimaya Cold Storage and bought 2 packets of wasabi cracker for movie. We walked back to Cineleisure and bought super large popcorn 1 cup of coke and 1 cup of sprite and Emily bought Narchoes..
    We waited outside the theater for so long..
    The show is so nice la.. I can't wait for next episode to come out la..
    Faster please.........
    After the show, we went back to Takashimaya..
    Vanessa wanted to go to Kinokuniya to browse some magazines.
    Books books books...... I'm so sick of books.. Faint there.
    They need call ambulance already la.
    Then we went down bought lots of food.. Ice-cream and many stuff.
    Hope I can gain more weight.. Haha =DDDD
    Then we took train back..
    We took train from Orchard to Marina then all the way back..
    Saw this weird and pervert look guy.
    He went to tear away a girl's poster in the train.
    His look is like so sick la.. Sot crazy mad.. =x
    Some ahbuneinei sat with me la.. Damn smell*. I fainted again.


    IT'S ME.


    WASBI MURA.


    ICE-CREAM. THE VANILLA ICE-CREAM IS SUPER SOFT AND NICE.


    SAUSAGE AND ROTI-PRATA.


    UNCLE DOING ROTI-PRATA SAUSAGE.


    EATING ICE-CRAM!


    YOU WANT ISSIT?


    NEXT TIME LAR.


    FOOD.


    FOOD.



    FOOD AND MORE FOOD LAAAA.



    EAT
    AND


    EAT.


    VANESSA: ARRRRRRR. EMILY: EEEEEK.


    BYE BYE.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: