Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Sunday, October 08, 2006

    I'm really very glad that Sje Ting didn't forget my birthday !
    =D This afternoon, I was playing Maple..
    And Sje Ting called me..
    She bought my birthday present and she said..
    Next week she's busy..
    So we went out just now..
    And we went to eat durian ice kachang..
    It had been months since the last time we went out together..
    And we ate our favourite durian ice kachang.. (:
    The ice kachang was so good..
    After that, we shopped around..
    Then we went home..

    There's English and Mathematics exam tomorrow..
    And I can't even remember all the formula for Maths..
    I'm going to die already..
    I missed my Maths remedial on the Saturday..
    I'm really going to die.. =(
    And the weather is killing me..
    It's hot like fuck.. Air-con is also useless..
    I need to sleep early today..
    Bye Bye (:


    IT'S SO ADORABLE..
    BEST FRIEND THANK YOU FOR NOT FORGETTING WHAT I LIKE!! =D





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: