Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Sunday, October 01, 2006

    It's Children's day !
    It's XINNI's 15th birthday !!
    And Kenneth's 14 birthday !!
    Just reached home.
    Went to Marina Square with Rachel, Jowena, Jensen, Xua Ting and Wei Ping.
    Took a train to City Hall..
    I was stupid.. I missed the station, so I alight at next next stop and took train back to City Hall..
    How stupid.. They kept laughing at me =(
    Then we went to have our lunch..
    And bought our movie tickets..
    Then we went to the acarde..
    And we played those really crazy games..
    We was like madddddddd.. Haha
    Watched Rob-B-Hood.. Kind of nice but..
    We sat at the first two rows..
    It's like fuck.. We paid $9.50 and had a backache.
    and I guess my legs are too long..
    Then we took a train back home..


    ROB-B-HOOD


    COLORFUL ME.


    WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE


    CALL ME WHEN YOUR'RE SOBER





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: