Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, October 17, 2006

    Late late late late late again.
    I woke up late today..
    Supposed to meet Emily and Vanessa 1 pm at Bishan.
    But I woke up at 3.46pm =x
    So I rushed and bathe then took train down to meet them.
    Andddddddddddd I missed the stop to Dhoby Ghaut.
    Fucking stupid la.. This is not the first time.
    It's damn 86302 times already..
    Emily gave me this chocolate and it taste super yucky !
    I spit it away.. It was like superrrrrrrrrrrrr yucky !
    I never had eaten such a yucky chocolate in my life.
    And it costs her $4.20 for the yucky chocolate, it's fucking expensive la.
    We dsfhmeshrfwgnasfgermvkwehfwejgfwio around Plaza Singapura. =D
    We went to the arcade and played basketball and photo hunt..
    When we was in the train Vanessa and I became childish, and started stepping each others' leg and jumping around =/


    PITBULL - BOJANGLES





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: