|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Monday, October 30, 2006 So.. Today was like BORING.
I went to Queensway with Brent, Ricky, Kenneth and Zhi Qiang. I thought of getting some t-shirt. But I didn't get any.. And I bought 1 tongue stud only. I vomited before I leave my house. Fucking sick la. I stay at home worse.. Damn bored. Queensway.. It's like a boring place la.. When we were on the bus back to Woodland, Ricky was said "Hey.. This chair so shaky" [So he was like shaking so happily] And I was HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! Because there's this uncle sitting beside him and he didn't realise la. So I told Ricky "Got people sitting beside you la ! The uncle gave me a 'Wah lao face'. Then I saw a small little cockroach at back of Ricky's shirt. He used a lighter to burn the cockroach. The bus is fucking dirty. After that, we went Pasta Mania to had our dinner.
| 11:19 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |