|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Tuesday, October 31, 2006 So.. I'm here to blog about yesterday..
Last night I went out with Yenping, Zoe, Ricky and Zhi Qiang. We went to Sembawang Beach.. We met at Causeway Point. Then we went to Pasta Mania to have our dinner. And I went to Mos Bugger for MILK SHAKE ! I'm addicted to Mos Burger's milk shake already. Then we took a bus to Sembawang Beach. We used a HUGE and long stick to draw out our's names. Big and nice. We ended up steping on each other's names. We all gone crazy and had fun there.. We went to play pool there too. Happy.. Zhi Qiang treat us all eat ice-cream. He made our day shine like a starrr.. Lols The ice-cream is so nice la.. After that, we cabed to Zhi Qiang's house.. As Yenping stay the same block as Zhi Qiang. We waited for Zhi Qiang to bathe.. Zoe went missing in action. We went around the whole block to look for her. We called her and her phone was engaged. Horribly tired.. We called her for like more than ten times la.. Finally she picked up and she told us that she was with her friends.. Pissed us off, we took cab down to look for her.. She was holding onto Zhi Qiang's phone.. Then we walked over to Ricky's house.. We stayed over at his house.. Dota dota dota.. We went to cook fries, nuggets and sausages with cheese. Then we went back to dota dota dota again.. And I was like being crazy the whole day and I was annoying. We can't sleep so went to disturb Ricky's brother.. Fight with him.. Lol.. Kicked here and there.. Snatched his pillow.. In the end, we slept at 7 am plus in the morning.. I woke up at 1 pm plus because Ricky's phone kept ringing.. I went online.. Webcam with Jowena and Huilin.. They were both together.. So I asked them to scream and wake Ricky and Zhi Qiang up.. End up.. Zhi Qiang woke up and scolded them in msn.. Then he went back to sleep. So I went back to sleep too.. I woke up at 3plus.. They were playing dota already.. I went home to bathe.. Supposed to go gym after that but it was too late already.. We went to KFC and ate.. Then we went back home.. :D RICKY AND I. RICKY, ZOE AND I. ZHI QIANG, YENPING AND I. RICKY, ZOE, ISAAC AND YENPING.
| 11:17 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |