Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Sunday, October 15, 2006

    Thanks to the people who wish me on my Birthday :D

    Ricky, Kenneth, Brent, Wei Yang, Alicia, Xiao Ling, Kenneth Tay, Xixian, Jia Xin, Noelle, Zoe, Jowena, Zhi Qiang, Sarah, Chun Hao, Xin Min, Joanne, Rachel Jenesen, Xuan Ting, Yuanpings, Lewei, Xin Er, Xin Yi, Debrorah, Sakkoon, Jasmine, Sherrlyn, Pearl, Boyster, Grace, Dai Yang, Pei Ling, Vanessa Chan, Emily, Vanessa, Darren, Ying Hong, Cheryl, Sharon, Ting ting, Lester, Sharon Jany, Jasmine Huimei, Chu Hui, Li Ting, Chun Keong, Jaslin, Liqi, Ivy, Meilin, Huilin, Kang Wei, Wee Teng, Wei Ping, Melvyn, Celestine, Cynthia, Emmeline, Joan, Wen Xin, Alexis, Eunice .........


    On the 13th October..
    Ricky, Kenneth, Zoe, Brent, Boyster and Jowena celebrated my birthday with me..
    We went to Plaza Singapura to meet Jia Xin..
    After that, we went to Pizza Hut to eat..
    Then we saw Joakim there.
    And Zoe is so lously ! =x
    She don't know how to cut the pizza.. LOL!
    After that, we went to the arcade to slack..
    We were bored, so went to coffee been and had some drinks..
    Then we walked to Cineleisure and took neoprints..
    Then we went to the arcade again..
    We decided to go to OCH..
    So, we took a bus to Pasir Ris..
    Then a train to Tampines..
    We walked around.. And bought some food to eat..
    Brent bought a birthday cake for me ! [THANKS]
    Then we took bus to OCH.
    We went into OCH and celebrated my birthday there..
    We lighted the candles on the birthday cake in there..
    And we sang the birthday song there..
    Kind of scary right.. But it was special.. Haha
    Zhi Qiang called.
    So we met him at Tampines.
    Slacked there..
    We played true or dare.
    It was super fun :DDDDDD
    We took the first bus back to Woodlands..
    Then I went home and slept.


    ZOE AND JOAKIM.


    ZOE AND I AT THE ARCADE.


    JOWENA AND I DRINKING.


    ZOE AND I DRINKING.


    NEOPRINT.


    NEOPRINT 2.


    NEOPRINT 3.


    KENNETH WENT AWAY.


    THIS IS BETTER :D


    JOWENA AND I.


    BRENT TRYING TO BE FUNNY -.-


    BRENT, ISAAC, JOWENA AT OCH

    14th October,
    I woke up late..
    Rachel, Jensen, Joanne, Xuan Ting, Wei Ping and Wee Teng reached East Coast already..
    I called Ricky but he was still sleeping..
    So I cabed to East Coast alone T_T
    The custom there JAM !
    Expensive like shit.
    I called Rachel..
    Then she told me that they all pang seh her alone
    They went to ride bike and roller blade..
    Left her alone there..
    Rachel went to the Carpark to fetched me..
    I asked where are they..
    Rachel : Look around..
    Me : Whose BBQ?
    Rachel : Yours lar.
    Me: Mine ? Don't bluff
    Rachel : Really, we opened it for your birthday.
    Wow it was really a surpise..
    I didn't know anything..
    Thanks friendssssss.. :DDDDD
    Not much people ton..
    All went home... Left Rachel, Joanne, Xuan Ting, Jensen and me.
    We went to Mac..
    Then we went to lan shop..
    We went to play photo hunt and pinballs..
    Then in the morning, we took the first bus back to Hougang.
    Then I went back back home..
    It's cheaper :DDD
    Then I went to change then sleep =x


    ME WITH THE BIRTHDAY CAKE.


    THE FOOD WE WASTED.


    CUTE LITTLE CAKE =D


    CUTTING MY BIRTHDAY CAKE.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: