|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Saturday, October 21, 2006 What I've done is done..
I can't change anything.. As Rachel said think positive. Yeah.. Be positive.. I will wear long pants next year.. Thanks God I've so many awesome friends that cares for me. I really appreciate it. And yeah.. I got a letter from Immigration and Checkpoints.. Guess what ? I can go and make my IC already.. Yay very excited man.. I jumped around when I saw it. -.- Being crazy? Most probably I'll get my IC done on Monday. :D ***ie you are such a difficult person. I know it's my fault but you are just so......... And I doubt you know that.. SARAH SHOWED ME THIS HIRALIOUS VIDEO! Good-bye
| 2:49 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |