Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, November 14, 2006

    THIS IS GOING TO BE MY 200TH POST !
    HAPPY DAY ON 200TH POST :)


    So I'm here to blog about yesterday..
    I slept for only 2 hours. I'm tired and my eyes are red.
    Everyone was like late la..
    I meet up with Ricky and Zhi Qiang first..
    Denise came.. We waited for Jowena and Jacky to come..
    We were all freaking hungry.. But we still need to wait for Yenping..
    As she just woke up, so we went to KFC had some food..
    Yenping came.. and we decided to go Jurong Point..
    Yeah. We bought the movie tickets first "The Sinking of Japan".
    We went to the arcade and walked around Jurong Point..
    Then there's one group of hooligans bang into Ricky and I from the back
    And they rushed to the front and pulled Jacky..
    They were very rude la.. Jowena was scared.. ;D
    We went there just to watch movie only what..
    That place also not his fucking father's place..
    Another group of hooligans came..
    They see us not happy ! And they spoilt our day..
    Si Ying the blackly came..
    The show was alright..
    I was really tired and I missed the best part !
    I was sleeping.. =[
    After the show, we went to the old Chang Cheng at Lakeside..
    Very old... Just like OCH.. Haha can't really see much..
    It's took dark.. The place was like super duper big..
    We went out of the Chang Cheng there's one car there..
    We guessed that there's someone having some fun in there..
    Jacky and Zhi Qiang wanted to shake the car.
    But it was too heavy so they ended up hitting onto it. LOL!
    We ran all the way to the pool place..
    And we played pool there.. Had fun there.. Hahahahaha.
    It was 10 pm already. So we took train back to Woodland and went home..
    I reached home and I went to sleep straightaway.. =D
    I'm fucking tired..


    YENPING AND I IN THE BUS.


    THIS IS HOW CHANG CHENG LOOK LIKE.


    THE DOOR IS OPENED FOR US.
    SO WHY NOT?


    THE HEAD.. HOW SAD. IT'S BROKEN.


    DAMN. CLOSE YOUR BLOODY MOUTH LA


    ERRRR.. CLOSE IT PLEASE. YOUR BLOODY MOUTH STINKS.


    JOWENA AND I.


    DAMN IT. IT'S MY TONGUE.
    HOW COOL.


    DENISE, JOWENA AND ISAAC.


    DENISE AND I.


    SI YING, RICKY, ZHI QIANG AND ISAAC.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: