|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Sunday, November 12, 2006 Yesterday I went to a class BBQ at East Coast.
I had a awesome time there.. And I don't know who the hell want to meet up so early.. I was late.. Kenneth, Ming Yuan Lester and Altaz was waiting for me at Causeway Point.. We took a cab down to East Coast.. When we reached there, there's no food yet.. The girls and teachers haven't even reach yet.. It's damn early.. I had not enough sleep.. We went to the beach and play.. Jumped into the sea.. Roll onto the sand.. Bad weather.. It's raining ! We went to the arcade and played Photo Hunt and stuff.. We wanted to rent roller blade.. But the shop say that it's raining and they're not renting.. _|_ So yeah.. Only bicycles and I don't even know how to ride it.. =x Walked to look for the place.. Lester and I went back to look for the teachers.. We were hungry.. Haha.. Look at those foods.. Had fun talking and taking pictures too.. We took lots of funny posses.. :D 8 pm plus.. Kenneth's dad came to fetch him home.. And he drove Lester, Ming Yun and I back home.. As we were not staying there overnight.. I reached home and went to bathe.. And I wanted to sleep.. But Zhi Qiang asked me go Ricky's house.. We're going to have supper after that.. We went for supper.. Brent came.. After our supper we went to .... to look for Wei Ting. So we walked there.. And his friend treat us drink Chivas.. They were super hilarious.. So many jokes.. They kept forcing people to play this games.. We walked back to Ricky's house.. Brent's face was like fucking red.. I was sleeping. But Zhi Qiang kept waking me up and ask me to go up.. We let Brent and Wei Ting use the room =/ So Qiang pull me out.. All went out.. -.- I went back to sleep after that.. Heard that Brent vomited and he saw a ghost.. Gosh.. I went to Mac for breakfast with Ricky and Zhi Qiang.. and then I went home.. MING YUAN AND I IN THE CAB. KENNETH, MING YUAN, LESTER, ALTAZ AND ISAAC. THAT'S THE GHOST HUMAN SAND.. =x ALTAZ, GHOST AND I. ALICIA AND I. HER FACE LOOK SO DUMB. =x JIA LING. THE GIRL WHO I ALWAYS BORROW HER STATIONARY. =] WE ARE TIRED ! THERE'S MORE PICTURES. I'M WAITING FOR.. ALICIA, SADDAM, MISS LOO AND MISS JIHAN TO SEND ME ALL THE PICTURES.
| 8:14 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |