Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Monday, December 04, 2006

    HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO WENDY ! :D

    On the day before her birthday we went to Bugis..
    I met up with Ricky and Rayner.
    Then we took train down to meet Wendy.
    Wendy was so naggy..
    Rayer bought us to some place to have some desert.. Simply sucks.
    Then we went to Marina for steamboat.
    So many irritating aunties asking us to come come come..
    We went to look for the cleanest place :D
    I didn't really ate much.. Lazy to cook.
    We went to play pool after that. And we took some pictures there..
    Evan lay on the floor because the chair sucks..
    After that we cabbed back to Ricky house..
    We went to 7-eleven and bought 9 bottles of alcohol.
    Brent was there already.. We wanted to give Wendy a surprise at 12 am.
    But when we reached Ricky's house..
    Ricky's small sister asked Wendy "your birthday ah ? Got cake leh.'
    So she not surprised at all la.. We drank alcohol..
    When we were chatting.. I went to the toilet and vomited..
    I was sleeping for the whole day.. Yea..
    6 pm plus we went to Causeway Point had dinner.
    Then we went to OMH and had fun :D


    RANYER,ISAAC,WENDY,RICKY


    HAHA


    RAYNER AND I


    RICKY AND I


    THE ALCOHOL


    HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY !





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: