|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Thursday, December 07, 2006 HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO HUILIN :D
Yesterday was her birthday. We went to Cineleisure and celebrated Huilin's birthday. I went with Huilin, Jowena, Jia Rou, Jacky, Rayner, Brent, Yenping, Ricky and Denise. We had Yoshinoya for lunch. After our lunch, we went to bought our movies tickets. Had a hard time choosing the movies. The last decision was After This Our Exile. Movie started at 7.15pm. We went to E2MAX and slacked there.. Played o2jam, Maple, Dota and went online there. Then we went took neoprints. We walked to Takashimaya look for Doreen :D So long didn't see her already. Huilin went to look for his brother and took money. Suddenly.. My phone's memory card spoil.. I'm so sick of this phone now.. How I wish I can get a new phone as soon as possible :( We bought pop corns and drinks. We prepared to go in and the person asked us to take out our id. So everyone thought the fucking movie was PG. The slot for the movie wrote PG Even our movie tickets wrote PG too.. So the person incharged went down and check.. And he came up and said that it's M18. So we had to change to other movie. We changed to Casino Royale. I was really really moody because of my phone.. Pictures took from my phone were all gone.. And it's like so nice. :[ I slept in the movie.. Was fucking irritated by the couple next to me. They talked non stop. Movie ended around like 11 pm+ So we took train back.. Everyone don't know where to go. Should we ton or go home.. Then we saw Boyster at Causeway Point. My hand was itchy and I pulled the banner from the Si Ling. The guard scolded me and I ran away.. HAHA ! I went to stay over at Ricky's house with Brent, Jowena, Wei Ting, Jia Rou and Rayner. Not much pictures as my phone is spoiled.. Fucking pathetic. DENISE, YEN PING, JIA ROU, JOWENA, WEI TONG AND ISAAC. ISAAC,RICKY,JACKY,RAYNER NEOPRINT. JOWENA AND I THE FEELING - LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL
| 11:17 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |