Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Thursday, December 14, 2006

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY YICHELLE !

    It's such a long time I didn't blog already.
    Yeah. I was away from home :D
    On the 9th December there's three couples' outing !
    Jowena, Wendy, Wei Ting, Ricky and Rayner..
    We went to Cineleisure because Baby want to watch Cinderella !
    Rayner, Ricky, Wendy and I watched before.
    No choice, so we just have to watch it again :(
    Four of us almost died in the theatre.
    After the movie, we went Hereen because Rayner and I was looking for school bag.
    I can't find any nice one. I wanted to get a Nike. But the Nike shop left with red and no more others colours.
    Then we had dinner..
    We went to met Denise at some Mrt station.
    And then we walked to her sister's pub.
    It's her sister's 21st Birthday. Yeah. So Denise asked us along.
    Denise's sis treated all of us 1 jug of Volka.
    We were feeling boring so we went to play photohunt.
    We didn't know end up porn photohunt ! LOL
    Then we were feeling kind of tired. So we took cab to Ricky's house.
    Everyone stayed over at Ricky house.
    Brent came. He was mapling.
    And all of us went to sleep.

    I lost one of my shoe outside Ricky's house -_-
    Stupid weirdo steal only one side.


    THE THREE COUPLES.


    FROM THE TOP. BABY AND ME.
    WENDY AND RICKY.
    RAYNER AND WEI TING.
    WE LAUGHED OUR ASSES OFF WHEN WE SAW THIS.


    BABY AND I.


    SHE'S THE GIRL I LOVE.


    RAYNER, BROTHERS FOR YEARS


    THIS PICTURE IS ON MY NEW BLOGSKIN :D





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: