Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Wednesday, December 20, 2006

    I didn't sleep the whole day!
    Like more then 24hours already.
    And the weather is so good !
    Because God knows that I'm going out..
    Just joking. HAHAHA !!
    I went to Far East for breakfast with Vanessa and Emily..
    Then we shopped around..
    Emily bought her stuff. And I looked for my school bag.
    And yea I bought my Nike bag from Left Foot :D
    Black and white. I love the colours !!
    When we were on the way to Wheelock Place.
    I saw Denise and Si Ying :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    They told me something unbelievable! :(:(:(:(:(:(
    It's like how can she do this !@#$%^&*(
    Then we went to Marks and Spencer and we bought chocolate, bars and chips :D
    Happy day with chocolates............
    We went to Taka and Emily wanted to have some food.
    Then we to went Cinelesuire for FOOD !! :D
    Slacked at some place and I saw Shuana laopo and Yuangping nuer !! :DDDD
    Saw WEIRDO!! _|_ fucking GAY SHIT !
    After our food went Hereen doing??!!!
    I can't remember already..
    I'm having flu nowwwwwwwwwww.. It's like wtf man..
    OK I LOVE MY NEW BAG !
    I'm so tired now and I need to rest now.
    Comments will replied soon..
    And pictures will be uploaded tomorrow..



    BREAKFAST



    EMILY AND I



    VANESSA AND I



    HAHAHA!


    POUT


    YAY NEW BAG


    I HAVE RUDOLPH'S NOSE TOO


    @ SUKI YAKI WAITING FOR OUR FOOD TO BE SERVED


    CUCUMBER





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: