|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Saturday, December 23, 2006 I'm so full. My stomach is gonna burst !
I just reached home around like 4.15 am Went to Plaza Singapura with Sje Ting and Macson. And I waited for them there.. They took soooooo long to reach la. Jiayee was on the phone with me.. She was very high as usual ! And I was like so tired.. And I can't get high with her. I was really really tired. Saw the pretty girl Celeste Chen. Went to catch a movie.. We bought Death Note 2 sneak preview.. Then we went to eat.. Shopped around PS and after that we decided to slack at a place.. So we went to all the exits door.. Walk until GV cinema.. HAHAHA we don't know la so we just anyhow walk. We went into a theatre.. Full, no seats.. So we went out.. Someone was following us.. Then we used the toilet there and went off. Haha. The show starts at 11.30pm and it ends at around 2am+ Somebody's big head in front of me block the subtitles. And I can't really see the subtitles. We went home after the show.. I slacked at void deck with Sje Ting.. Talked talked talked.. and we went home :) I just had my breakfast.. So bloody full. I'm going to bathe now.. Byeeeee :D SJE TING AND I
| 5:24 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |