Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Friday, December 29, 2006


    It's been so long since I blogged.
    So I'm here to update this dead blog :D
    I had so much fun on Christmas eve!
    I went to Rachel's house and stayed over.
    We watched Wishing Stairs.
    And on the next day, early morning I went to supermarket with Jensen and Rachel.
    I bought so many stuff for the chalet.
    It's heavy like fuck..
    Joanne's brother drove us to East Coast.
    And we carried the stuff and !@# like SIAO.
    We went in and jumped on the chalet's bed :D
    Then more and more people came.
    I was really having fun for the countdown to Christmas.




    HI. I'M FROM PIERCE SECONDARY =x


    RACHEL, ME AND JENSEN


    RACHEL AND I


    JOANNE BOUGHT MANY OF THESE.



    On Christmas Day, I woke up early in the morning.
    And I went to Singapore Expo for service.
    I met Sje Ting, Vanessa and Emily.
    The service was really good as well as the drama.
    It's been very long since I go to church.
    Everything seems different as before.
    After the service, there's a carnival @ Expo hall 6.
    We went to play crazy surf and stuff..
    HAHAHAHA ! Vanessa was so high !! LOLS.
    It was really very fun.. After that, we took cab to some condo.
    There's some combined cell group.
    We met many nice and friendly people there.
    I took cab back with Sje Ting..
    The uncle was really very irritating..
    And I was very tired already..
    We alighted the cab and took a straight bus back home.



    Yesterday, 28th December.
    I met Yichelle @ 211 and had breakfast.
    We went to Causeway Point walked and shopped around.
    We took some pictures and printed it @ some photo shop.
    We went to Carvana and saw Rui Feng.
    She worked there.. and we bought cheese balls.
    She gave us more than 10 but it's actually 5 only..for $1.50
    She's so good laaaaaaa :D:D:D:D:D
    We went to school after that..
    And bought my long pants !
    And I tell you arh.. That guy who served me sucks okie!
    I told him I want size 32 one..
    But he said he don't have and he asked if size 31 is alright ?..
    Then I told him I want size 31 one.
    I went home and tried on it..
    And he gave me a size 30. He made me so du lan okie !
    Damn it.. I WANT CHANGE MY PANTS BUT THE SHOP IS CLOSED AFTER TODAY ONWARDS.
    Yichelle's mom came.. And Her mom drove me home..
    I went home, put my pants and went to Ricky's house.
    We decided to go out but Wendy asked us to go her house to have curry..
    So we cabed to her house, and suddenly there's one big splash of water..
    Everyone of us got a shock la.. And the driver too.. -.-
    We reached Wendy's house but we can't surf the net because of the stupid earthquake..
    Bored to death la.. And ya..
    Wendy's dog pee when he saw us -.- How cool.
    We cabed to Tampines Mall to have dinner..
    But we end up buying chocolate only.
    Slacked. Walked. Shopped. Sit. Drink. And eat.
    Then we took bus back home..


    YICHELLE AND I.


    YICHELLE'S HANDPHONE FROM JAPAN.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: