Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Sunday, December 17, 2006

    Some really crazy people prank called me!
    She told me that she's Shannon Ng, my primary school mate.
    And She told me that there's class outing or something?
    Then we meeting at Pearly's house? And I need bring 2 to 3 kg of Mee Siam?!
    It's really stupid la..
    And I told her I don't even know anyone by the name of Shannon Ng or Pearly.
    ........
    ............
    ........
    ...........
    And she told me she's Jiayee la !!
    I was like cheyyyyyy... Crazy.. Siao za bo..
    And she's so high la..
    I didn't have her handphone number. So that why..
    I was talking to her while eating my cup noodles.
    She said that she's gonna cook for me !!
    Jiayee owe meeeee :)
    And 4 am plus she went to sleep..
    Chatted with my friends online..
    Then I went to sleep at 6 plus in the morning..

    I was woken up by my parents and my brother..
    Fuck man.. They were talking loudly..
    They were talking about my brother's new job la..
    What's the big fuck about that.. -.-
    Then I went back to sleep but my neighbour was playing some band instrument la..
    Sound awful la.. Blust my songs from my computer..
    When I wanted to go back to sleep, my mum knocked on my door..
    And she asked me if I want off the songs not..
    So I told her very noisy la. Go away..
    Then I went back to sleep..

    And yea.. I just woke up around like 7pm plus
    Raining day.. Yay :D
    JIA YEE BRIGHTENS UP MY DAY !
    She's really a awesome friend of mine :)

    Angie, welcome back to Singapore =D



    I SAW THIS AT SOMEONE'S FRIENDSTER.
    HE WAS ONCE MY MOTHER TONGUE TEACHER.
    HE'S FUCKING IRRITATING !
    CLICK TO VIEW BIGGER.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: