Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Friday, December 15, 2006

    Thought this relationship is gonna be alright.
    Who knows it ends up to be complicated.
    What a selfish thought you have in your mind.
    You hurted me like fucking shit.
    And you don't even care.
    You said that I don't understand you.
    But do you understand me?
    This relationship is a messed up relationship.
    I'm glad that we are still friends.
    I guess I can work at mediacorp.
    I need a job.
    Yeah so I'm gonna continue my life as usual.
    I'm gonna ENJOY IT !
    I can't stop laughing at this.
    I wanted to watch this show last week but I forgot about it.
    And I hardly watch tv.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: