Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Sunday, December 31, 2006

    Yesterday morning, I woke up and I had a bad headache.
    So I Had Panadol and I vomited everything that I ate for my breakfast.
    My mom went to called some clinics but all were close la..
    Then I meet up with Sje Ting and bought some food and took a cab to Singapore Expo for service.
    Service was fine. :D:D:D
    After the service, we immediately went to Tampines Mall.
    I catch a movie with Ricky and Wendy.. I'm like so extra =/
    They didn't tell me that Yichelle and Brent went off already _|_
    We watched Night at the Museum ! Super nice movie..
    It's worth to watching.. But..
    We were at the FIRST row la.. How cool -.-
    We missed our last bus back home..
    And we don't want to spend so much money on cab fare..
    I need cash for New Year Eve. So yea.. Ricky and I ton.
    Guess where we went to ?
    Arcade @ Tampines Mall.. Every shop was closed..
    We were hiding in the seats there.. HAHA
    Sleep.. And a couple came..They sat in front of us..
    But they didn't know that we were there.. They were making so much noise la..
    Kissing and stuff =/ Oh ya and Ricky pee on staircase..
    How cool is he la. That's all.. and ya..
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Have fun countdown-ing :)
    Wei Ying Happy Birthday in advance !
    I'm going off to sleep. Bye.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: