Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Wednesday, January 17, 2007

    AND I'm not going to school again.
    I'm going off to sleep now. Wahahaha..
    byeeeeeeeee

    _____________________

    HAHAHA.. My mom tried to wake me up.
    But she failed.. Her alarm rang at 6am+
    I was still awake la.. She shake me like some earthquake.
    So I act that I'm sleeping.. :D
    If you see this please don't tell my mom!

    Then I slept until 4pm+ And.. There's one stupid noisy bird..It woke me up.. The bird was outside my window.. Making so much noise. _|_ So I used my leg [kicking style] to scare it away.. And it flew off..


    LETS PLAY PHOTOHUNT

    ANSWER WILL BE SHOWN IN NEXT POST!





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: