Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, January 09, 2007

    Blue Tuesday today.
    Today was like my second day in school.
    I was super late today..
    I woke Lester up and we went school together.
    Yichelle called and asked where am I.
    She said that she was in the bus so we waited for her at the bus stop next to our school.
    So yea.. The three of us went to school together. At 9.20am
    So cool.. Mr Yeo saw us and asked us to sit at the office la.
    He said. Isaac and Lester have coloured hair, so can't go to back to class _|_
    And Lester was like "Yay.. No need go class.. Let's sit here the whole day.
    The three of us sat in the cabin for the whole damn day la.
    Mr Yeo asked us to write 2 composition, 150 words each.
    I was like ;O boring.. SLEEP. I wrote 1 sentence each.
    Yichelle told me that I must write la.. If not we can't go back home..
    Then I told her that sentence of mine is very powerful one la.
    Sure can let me go home. Then Mr Yeo came.. and he talked to us..
    And yea.. He let us all go.. And the both of them wrote super long compositions.
    HAHAHA !! After school we went to Salior at Woodland Centre.
    Altered my school pants.. I brought my Levi's jeans to get it altered too. :D
    We walked around.. Bought the hair dye..
    Then we went back to my house to dye our hair..
    We didn't know there's the gloves provided la.. combed & dyed our hair.
    Both of us have black hair now.. I GUESS BLACK HAIR IS COOL. D:
    We had dinner at KFC.. Zinger burger is the best burger in the worldddddddd.


    ME


    LESTER THE GREEDY ONE


    THE YUMMY CHEESE FRIES


    CRAZY JAPANESE GIRL DANCING ON THE STREETS.

    KILL HER !! KILL..





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: