Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Sunday, January 14, 2007

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MABEL SISTER!!!!!

    Yesterday I meet up Zoe, Wendy and Ricky outside Mos Burger.
    They were doing some handphone stuff.. :O
    I was very very tired at that time..
    So I sat there and started to daydream.
    I saw Pei Ling. She was inside Mos Burger studying..
    And I bought MILKSHAKE !
    Then I met up with Sje Ting at the interchange.
    Yea..We took bus to some place..
    Sje Ting brought chocolates for all of us !
    They started to bully me in the bus, snatching my chocolate and ate all of mine..
    HOW COULD YOU GUYS DO THAT TO MEEEEEE!!
    Hahaha I snatched Ricky's chocolate..
    He wanna snatch back. So we both pulled..
    The whole chocolate came out la.. edngwgbkwje
    Chocolate all over the place..
    We were making hell lots of noise in the bus.
    Alight at some place and took cab to Singapore Expo..
    We were a little late for service..
    Delirious was leading the praise and worship..
    The the sermon is about Singaporean.
    SO.. Yea..We must be the new Singaporeans !! :D
    After the service, we went to fellowship with cell group for awhile.
    Then we took cab to Mabel's house..
    Zoe were so crazy in the cab.
    And even asked the uncle how old is he..
    Zoe stared to preach to the taxi driver..
    Then the uncle ignored her..
    And we started making so much noise in the cab.
    Uncle was pissed.. And he scolded us la.. _|_
    We reached Mabel's house..
    But we didn't know that everyone was there..
    Ah Xing came out with a new game..
    Damn fun la.. The forfeit was to drink 1/4 of a bottle of mineral water.
    I tell you.. I'm so sick of mineral water now!
    Ricky and I fetched Wendy back home by cab.
    We reached around 12 am plus.. And she's crazy.
    We sit at void deck.. She's maddddddd.
    She went home.. So left Ricky and I.
    Boring shit.. We ordered Mac.
    We sneaked into Wendy's house from her window.
    Sleep.......................................
    Suddenly Ricky shake me to wake me up..
    Got a big shock ! I woke up and he told me someone is coming into Wendy's room
    So we faster jump out of her window..
    And then we went back home..


    WENDY AND I


    ZOE AND I


    MABEL AND I ! BIRTHDAY GIRL :D


    I'M CALLED AS A MONKEY


    RICKY IS A MONKEY TOO


    I reached home and went to sleep...
    Vanessa called me at 1.15pm.
    And I answered her call. She asked me to go bathe..
    But then I fell asleep again.. HAHA
    2.20pm She called again..
    And I got scolded.. LOL!
    Yea.. I went to bathe immediately..
    Then I took train and met Vanessa at AMK mrt station.
    Emily was so lonely.. She was waiting for us at Marina Square.
    Siting at Carls Jr.. And we had our lunch there..Fish and Chips !
    It's like so filling.. We still ordered Beef chilli cheese fries and we shared.
    So yummy.. DELICIOUS!
    We went to bom bom bom the cars..
    There's a road show for the cars there..
    Yea.. We went to bang all the car doors..
    Haha.. I WANT A CAR NOW ! Let me be 21 years old now !@#$%^&*
    And have lots of moneyyyyy!!
    We shopped around.. And we walked to Milenia Walk.
    Went to Candy Empire..
    The three of us bought chocolates and we shared..
    Weeeeeeee... Super nice.. The chocolate Emily bought was the best..
    It's from Australia..
    We went home after that.. :D





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: