Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Monday, January 01, 2007

    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

    I woke up and received 60+ over miss calls.
    And I took train down to Bugis alone..
    Then I went look for them at some staircase..
    I don't know what Ricky and Wendy doing la..
    So Serene and I was like o.O!
    When we were waiting for cab, Joel came and hugged me
    and he scratched my face.. t(o.O)t
    Then we took cab to Downtown East for some countdown party.
    We bought some alcohol at cheers..
    We asked some Malay guy help us buy.
    And we went to some place to drink..
    And I vomited after drinking..
    I didn't eat anything before that.
    So I vomited at around 12.58 am.
    5 4 3 2 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR this kind of stuff la..
    Awesome music but bad atmosphere..
    Totally horrible shit.. And I saw Grace !! Madnesssssssss..
    We went off after that. It was really boring.. ;O
    We walked to Serene's house. And I stayed over her house with Ricky.

    The next day..When we woke up, it's kind late already.
    We went White Sands to have our lunch at Cavana.
    Crazy Wendy came out with a stupid lame joke la.
    Asked me eat up all the french fries and ..........
    We went to NTUC as Wendy is going to cook for us..
    We didn't have much time..So Wendy just cooked the soup..
    And .. Wendy and Ricky wasted lots of time #@$% la.
    Serene and I was rotting..
    Watching tv and playing with the dog.
    We bought the dog down to shit and pee..
    Then we went home around 10 pm+ :D So yea..
    This is the first entry for 2007 :)


    MADNESSSS


    SHE'S HIGH !!


    GRACE, RICKY AND I


    LITTLE GIRL AND I


    VIDEO TOOK BY GRACE.


    WENDY, RICKY AND I


    CRAZY GIRL HAHAHA!


    THE KIDS


    WENDY, RICKY, ISAAC AND SERENE IN THE CAB


    REFLECTIONS OF RICKY AND I





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: