|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Saturday, January 20, 2007 I met up with Ricky and Wendy at Causeway Point..
Wendy was showing off her new shoes! And Ricky gave the BORING look :D I met Sje Ting at interchange.. Then we took bus 969 to some place.. And we took cab to Singapore Expo. And it's cheaper.. Didn't your mom teach you how to save money! We were a little late for service.. We didn't get to meet Tracy and Meifong as we planned to meet up.. After service, we went to IKEA to fellowship with cell group members :) The food is so delicious there.. Especially the meat ball. My Spaghetti with yummy meat balls!! Wendy and I saw this Lime Green snake all over IKEA and I find it so cool.. So I bought one too.. Many of us bought it too.. Then we went home after that.. Very tired.. I slept in the bus.. And my neck is breaking.
| 11:52 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |