Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Sunday, January 28, 2007

    I'm back home! Like about 7 hours ago..
    Super tired.. I tell you.. Slept for 3 hours only..
    Like wtf man.. I was told to wear bright coloured shirt..
    Because they're going record something..
    So I wore a red t-shirt.. I look like some small kid!
    Chloe brought us to some neighbourhood cafe!
    And it's like WOW! Neighbourhood also have such a place..
    Delicious food and it's cheap plus it's a relaxing place.. :D:D:D:D
    It's a must go place! Block 316 Tampines Street 33.
    We took cab to Singapore Expo and Ricky was not feeling well..
    When we were in the service..
    I need to use the toilet urgently.
    I need to poo.. And Ricky need to pee..

    Took this from Wendy's blog! The Bee is Ricky.
    So crazy la.. Almost @#$%^&* out of my ass..
    After service we RUSHED to........

    I went to Suntec with Ricky and Wendy..
    Took hours to decide what to eat lar!
    In the end, we had dinner at Just Noodles..
    Wendy went off after dinner to meet up with her mom..
    Ricky and I went home.

    I'm hungry now.. And I'm going to cook Maggi mee.
    Byeeeeeee... Oh yah !! I ate pork today !!
    PORK PORK PORK PORK


    WENDY AND I


    CAROLYN, WENDY AND ISAAC


    THIS IS SO COOL RIGHT :D


    THE CAFE.


    THE WORST RETARDED PICTURE OF THE DAY!

    OH YAH! Wendy vandalised my note book!
    she wrote so many rubbish!
    something like....
    Insane
    Siao
    Active
    Asshole
    Crazy





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: