Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, January 09, 2007

    I'm here to blog for 6th and 7th January.
    I was supposed to go to Science Centre with Zoe.
    But both of us woke up late.. I can't contact Zoe..
    Wendy called. She told me that She and Ricky is at Science Centre..
    So yea.. I took a cab down to Science Centre..
    Everything was so amazingggggg..
    Wendy and I was whoooooing all over the place..
    And yea... We had to rush cab down to church..
    Super duper late for service..
    I saw Tracy, Joel and Meifeng..
    After service, we went to Tampines Mall and Wendy did something really really really sweet for Ricky.
    One month yea.. :) !! She folded 99 hearts..
    It's last minute works and she managed to do in time..
    But no time for movie :(
    Zoe came.. XD with her mom.. Then she drove us to Wendy's house.
    Ton around her house like some hooligans there..
    Zoe and I were bored to death..
    I really need to use the toilet but.. There's no toilet..
    SO ! I pee in a bottle.. =/ Sing and screamed around..
    Two of Zoe's friend came.. Then we took cab to some coffeeshop .
    They drank 10 bottles of Carlsberg beer.. I'm not so sure if it is Carlsberg..
    Ricky was DRANK LIKE @#$%^&*
    SO I didn't drink.. Because it's beer.. Nasty taste..
    Then we took cab back to Wendy place..
    Her family went out and we went to her house to SLEEP.
    Everyone woke up at 6pm+
    Wendy make us MASHED POTATOES again !! YAY.
    YUMMY...SUPER NICE.. We all love the MASHED POTATOES that Wendy made.. :D
    We brought Wendy's dog for a walk..
    Then we went back to Woodlands around 10pm +


    I DIDN'T TAKE MUCH PICTURES ON THAT DAY.
    JUST THE 3 TICKETS.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: