|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Tuesday, January 30, 2007 I'm still dreaming about Paris Hilton being my girlfriend la :D
Today I went City Hall mrt station with Vanessa and Emily to collect the stuffs we bought online.. And we had our lunch at Carl's Jr.. We went to change my Creative lousy and fragile earpiece. The person didn't want to replace a new one for me la.. Fucking pathetic.. So we went to talk to another person.. And yea.. He changed it for us! _|_ The staffs there. All of us were getting really bored.. So we went to Orchard.. Went E2mac at Cineleisure.. Both of them went to the same old shop laaaaa I waited for super long.. ;O So lonely ! RARRRR Slacked there.. We went Kobayashi for yum yum!! :D After that, we went to heeren - I wonder why they always go to HMV ;O Kill me please.. And I'm super broke now.. Byeeeee MY BIG FACE CAO,MAYU, NEI OH YA ! I learned a new phrase today. "Shen tong guang da" means Pro!
| 10:24 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |