Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, January 16, 2007

    Skyping with Vanessa at skype now
    And eating my malt candy.. It's so sweet..
    Gosh.. I think I'm gonna have diabetes after that..

    I was supposed to go school but I was super late for school.
    I woke up at 7am ++ already so late..
    So I took my own sweet time to bathe, have my breakfast, then I went online, replied to all of my testimonials..
    9am ++ I went out of my house.. I have no mood to go school..
    So I called Lester up and he's still sleeping la..
    Then I went to Causeway Point and I saw Jason.. The ah beng ponten too..
    Lester wanted to go for breakfast so we went to the food court for some Korean food..
    And I eat the chocolate that I bought on Sunday.. We went to ALL of the handphone shops at CWP just to check out N73 :D
    Told you I was crazy over that phone..

    Then we went to the library.. Used the toliet there.. I wanted to shit.. But I can't..
    Gross? Change of topic.. Went to the library.. and went to the magazines section.
    I was browsing through some computer designing magazine..And Lester was reading some Martial Arts magazines =.=
    And he is very noisy !
    I can't even understand the tutorial la.. So difficult la.. Not suitable for me la.. It's for some expert to use -.-

    I went to town with Grace after she got dismissed from school..
    We went to Hereen and shopped around.. Grace saw one really very pink dress..
    Tell you what... She's soooooooooo CRAZY over pink..
    Inside her bag, there's full with pink stuffs.. Water bottle, pencil case and many other stuffs laaaa ;O
    Carolyn came and we went to KFC to have our lunch. And it's Zinger burger again :DD
    We went to the Apple i21.. I really wish to have a Apple desktop.
    Then we walked to Taka.. Carolyn need to get some materials.. So we went to Arts friend..
    She's really a very creative person.. With lots of creative ideas..
    She went off to work.. So left with Grace and I..
    We went to Kinokuniya.. And I saw this diary of Paris Hilton ! Tell you she damn hot.. I got no idea why so many people hate her so much.. Just that she's a pornstar only what..
    Go check out this book "Why do men fall asleep after sex". It's really a intresting book.. we spent like half of hours on that book.. there're many more topic in the book.
    I bought some food and we took MRT back.. Grace went for her make up class..
    and I went home to sleeppppppppp.. I'll upload more pictures soon :)


    GRACE AND I


    ME KISSING THE BEAR


    GRACE AND HER BOYFRIEND?! -.-





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: