|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Friday, January 05, 2007 It's 5.50am now..
And I'm still awake.. So I guess I'm not going school again. Yesterday I didn't want to go school. I went out with Zoe NEWTON! We were supposed to go Science Centre but I overslept. I woke up around like 3pm+ and the Science Centre close at 6pm. So we decided to go to Esplanade. We went to Suntec and walked around. Then we passed by one restaurant named Just Noodles. The food there looks good and is nice. So we went in and had our lunch there. Zoe asked me a question.. She asked me Do I find girls noisy.. Talk alot and stuff. She was looking at the couple next to our table. And yea.. I understood why she asked me that question. HAHA After our lunch, we continued to look for the Esplanade. When we finally reached Esplanade, we saw one whole row of art work. Zoe kept complaining to me about the funny art work. I find that it is a kind of cool idea.. We went to the library at Esplanade Then we looked through a couple of books there that was so hugeeeeee With lots of artistic pictures in it. We went up to the roof top.. and the floor was wet.. After that we went off.. Back to Woodlands.. We bought bubble tea.. and waited for Ricky. And we bought the tasty Sun Guei. Then we went back home............ SOME WEIRDO TOOK PICTURE WITH ZOE. ONE OF THE ART. BEAUTIFUL SINGAPORE RIVER.
| 5:50 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |