Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Wednesday, January 24, 2007

    My "Orange World" blogskin got into Skin of the day.
    To those who rated and favourite my skin, Thank You..
    Before that I was so pissed off la..
    Some cb kia.. Go comment and rate 4.5.. And her reason was my font size is not the same size.
    And I don't know what she saying also la.
    I was in the top 15 rated.. After that cb kia commented and rated it.. I'm no longer there..

    Yesterday morning.
    TMD the teachers and principal are making me lose interest in my studies..
    Yesterday I went to school and I didn't want to go actually but at least I tried to go..
    But I was late.. I went to the office and the bitch was there!
    Lester was standing beside.. And she scolded Lester, and she called his mom..
    Whatever.. So OM came to me and said "You have only two choices. 1. Let me cut your hair. 2. Call your mom down and send you home.."
    I told him I go home myself.. Actually, the principal was ok with my hair but OM caught me because he is jealous of my hair. Because he is bald..

    We sit outside the cabin [a place for detention] the whole day la! Maths teacher came and told us that we missed our first Maths test.. And there will be a second test tomorrow.. Fuck man.. I'm not going to school tomorrow! For this whole damn week!

    And when I went home, my computer detected some bloody virus.
    SO ! I reformatted my whole computer. I need reinstall everything all overrrrrrr againnnnnnn..

    WHAT A DAY!
    I'm going off to sleep now. Byeeeeeeee
    _|_ all the shit





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: