Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Thursday, January 04, 2007

    Oh god damn unlucky la..
    Bloody yo ar yo caught me at the coffee shop next to my school.
    I was having breakfast with Yichelle, Wan Xiu and Kenneth..
    And he came and sit next to me say that..
    "Isaac, you can't go to school like that..
    You're not really to study yet.. You go have your hair cut and dye your hair black.."
    So I was like -__- KNN la.. So @#^$%
    Fuck care him.. And I just went in the school.
    So yea.. I'm not the only student with coloured hair and long hair whatttttt.
    Ah Lau took like bloody long to say what she wanted to say la..
    I was really really tired as I didn't sleep last night.
    Because I was at Ricky's house toning with Rayner and Ben and we went for supper at 3am ++
    Ben, Rayner and I was like CRAZY.. Excited for wearing long pants la.
    So Ricky was so fucked up and he said.. I wear until don't want wear already la.. _|_
    THE WORSE THING ! My form teacher !!!!
    Is the same old bitch :( I'm gonna die again la..

    I went Cineleisure after school.
    with Wendy, Ricky, Ben, Rayner and [can't remember his name]
    Wendy, Ricky and I wanted to eat KFC.
    but others want to eat Long John.
    So we bought our chicken and Zinger burger over to LJS. HAHAHA!
    We catched a movie, Curse of the Golden Flower.
    Stupid movie.. Only the fighting part is nice.. That's all !
    Wendy make hell lots of noise in the theater.. Siao Za Bo ;D
    Walked to Far East with Ricky and Wendy..
    Others went home.. Fucking hell damn tired while walking..
    We went to Far East and walked around.. Wendy was looking for her school bag.
    Ricky and I went for a hair cut..
    So my hair sucks now.. Ugly shit..
    School rules is killing me.. _|_
    We accompanied Wendy to wait for her cab.. For 30 mins!
    So yea.. I'm at home now..
    I'm NOT going to school tomorrow.
    Anyone want go out??


    PICTURES TOOK ON THE DAY BEFORE SCHOOL REOPENED.

    RAYNER AND I


    WENDY RICKY AND I


    SERENE, ISAAC, RAYNER, WENDY AND RICKY


    GROUP PHOTO 2


    FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL REOPEN.

    ALL OF US


    RICKY AND I DIDN'T KISS. =.=
    I WAS BEHIND HIM.


    CRAZYNESS





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: