Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Saturday, January 27, 2007

    Sje Ting came over to my house this morning!
    And she pulled me out of my bed :(
    She used the Lime Green snake and strangled me. How cruel!
    I went to bathe and we went for make up cell group at other cell group.
    With Min Wei, Min Zhen and Yi Quang.
    Min Wei is the youngest member in our cell group..
    He's in Primary 5 this year..
    Tell you la..He's soooooo childish...I tell you..
    And fucking naughty =x He lalala all over in the train..
    We all bought Bubble Tea and we went home after that..

    Saw this video at Xiaxue's blog.

    Emily told me that this video is by her friend's friend..
    They disturbed a Indian man..
    There's a 2nd part too.. They went to disturb a chinese Hokkien uncle at the coffee shop..



    Dad just bought breakfast for us..
    Don't know where he get the breakfast so early..
    And I just finished my breakfast.. It's 5.45am and my mom's alarm rang!!
    So, I need to rush to sleep now..
    If not she's gonna nag at me again..
    Going off to sleep now bye.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: