Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Friday, January 26, 2007

    So yea.. I didn't go school for last two days.
    And I had 12 hours of sleep! The feeling is so good la.
    I'm just like having my own holiday :D
    New blogskin again.. I was bored so I made this new blogskin.
    With a short introduction of myself included.

    I went to adobe.com and I downloaded Macromedia Flash 8
    I don't really know how to use it..
    So I went around to look for tutorials.
    Grace found this..

    The person who made this video is a PRO..
    ANYONE KNOW HOW TO USE THE MACROMEDIA FLASH 8 ?
    And is willing to teach me?!

    I just had my dinner..
    And my dad bought Mac for me.. For supper.. So yummy.
    My stomach is bloated with rice, egg, vegetable, Milo, biscuits, Mac chicken, Coke, fries..
    I didn't go for cell group today.. And I woke up around like 4pm+ in the afternoon.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: