Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Thursday, January 11, 2007

    Whenever I go school I feel that it's like in hell.
    School is just like a disaster to me.
    I had to go for detention after school because I was late la..
    Together with Lester. Fucker made me wait for him for fucking long..
    Today's lessons were utterly boringgggggg.
    That bitch talked about so many shit things that can really make me sleep..
    Detention till around like 4pm.. Horribly tired la..
    OM was kind of clever la..
    He kept our bags in the office..
    If not I'll sure run away from detention.
    I won't be late for school anymore!
    LATE = WON'T BE GOING TO SCHOOL
    I went to KFC to have lunch with Lester..
    YAY.. Zinger burger makes me happy :D


    PICTURES TOOK ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.

    KENNETH YICHELLE AND I


    YICHELLE DREW ALL THIS WHEN I WAS SLEEPING IN CLASS


    I WAS REALLY REALLY BORED LA


    I MISS MY HAIR


    THE GOODBYE MOMENT.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: