|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Friday, January 19, 2007 Yesterday I was so emo..
And I don't even know the reason. Perhaps I'm stressed.. So screwed up totally. And school was so sick.. Teachers are all so dumb.. _|_ After school, I accompanied Sje Ting to a clinic.. She got some infection on her hand.. Carolyn came.. And we went to have the famous chicken rice for lunch.. But it's not as nice as before.. Then we went to cell group together.. And we took train to Eunos! Fucking shit so far lar! So every Thursday I need to go all the way to Eunos for cellgroup.. ! Cellgroup was really good and fun.. But it's super far la..-.- Sje Ting and I wanted to go for dinner but there's not enough time.. And I reached home around like 11pm ++ Today we supposed to go to East Coast to have fun.. But in the end, it's cancelled! :( And I didn't go school today.. So this week I went school once.. THE ANSWER FOR THE PREVIOUS ENTRY. Guess what? I really did use that wrong address of mine on the picture for my blogskin.. And I used it for about 2 weeks? I didn't know it until Vanessa told me there's a typo on the picture for my blog address. I'm like so dumb la..
| 5:25 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |