Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, January 30, 2007

    Yesterday I went to Cinelesuire with Xinni and Lester.
    Went for breakfast with Lester..
    Then we meet Xinni at AMK mrt station :D
    Xinni quitted school already man :( Everyone in the school miss her very much.
    We decided to catch a movie.. Butttttttt
    Xinni wants to watch "Happy Birthday" but Lester don't want to.
    Lester wanted to watch "Kung Fu Mahjong 3" but I don't want.
    I wanted to watch "Ghost Tunnel" but Xinni don't want to..
    -.- We ended up watching Night at the Museum!
    It's my second time watching it.. How boring..
    After the movie, we didn't spend much time..
    And I went to Far East to look for Emily..
    She was cutting her hair.. So yea..Waiting.
    And we went to eat at Long John..
    And I saw Chun Hao!!
    Shopped and walked around..
    Took many pictures. And we went home early..
    I was fucking tired man..


    LESTER,ISAAC,XINNI






    NICE PHOTOSHOOT






    SHE'S MAD!

    I woke up around 10pm++
    Feeling really bored.
    Chatting with Gina and Vanessa using friendster testimonial..
    Being stupid and act as if Paris Hilton is my girlfriend..
    I photoshoped her face and my face together.. HAHA!!
    Isaac stop dreaming lar..


    PARIS AND I. [PHOTOSHOPPED]





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: