|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Friday, February 23, 2007 Ahhhhhhh Very bored today..
Was at home the whole day man.. I just need a new phone horribly.. Sunday I'm going to my Grandma's house.. Hope I can get a $400 Ang Bao.. More than enough for the phone I wanted.. Webcam with Yichelle.. Only can see her face.. Because I don't have a webcam.. Took some screen shot.... CLICK HERE _________________ Yesterday after cell group Sje Ting and I wanted to go for some famous Chicken rice.. Cabbed down to Woodlands with Yi Quang, Ming Zhan, Ming Wei and Sje Ting.. Thought we still can have our Chicken rice.. But it's closed la.. How sad laaaa.. Some pictures we took after cell group.. :) CHLOE, SJE TING, MING WEI AND I MING WEI, SJE TING AND I.
| 10:34 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |